Class Outline :
– Introduction in learning colors and brush stroke
– Introduction to basic watercolor paint techniques
– Experience painting floral impressions such as roses, peonies, leaves, daisies, anemones
– Creating your own unique artwork
What is included: 2.5 hours private online learning session (art supplies are excluded)
- quiet space
- high-speed internet
- a laptop
- a webcam to show your work during the class
- Watercolor paper (200gsm)
- Watercolor Palette
- Watercolor Brush (size 6) or Pentel Aquash Brush Pen (Large tip)
Class level: beginner. This workshop requires no prior experience in watercolor.
Duration: 2.5 hours
Class size: Private online session.
About the instructor:
Shi Yiing has a great passion for creative things- scrapbooking, lettering, and calligraphy.
She has a great love of watercolor and lettering and always wanted to share her experience and skills with others.
How the Live Workshop will work:
The workshop will be held live online via ZOOM where you can engage with your instructor in the comfort of your own home. Going live means that the instructor can provide real-time feedback and answers to your questions!
U p o n C h e c k O u t:
1. To schedule your 1-1 private online session, please select the available date/time from the time table below, and write it down at NOTES field of Check Out page
2. ZOOM meeting details will be emailed upon confirmation and a day before the online class starts